The information provided by the District Urban Renewal Forum (“DURF”) on this website is for general reference only. While endeavours have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, no express or implied representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of the information or its appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
This website may also contain information contributed by others over whom, and in respect of which, DURF may have no influence. Users may also access other websites through the links provided in this website and obtain information provided by other parties. DURF expressly states that it has not approved or endorsed the other information contained in this website or information provided in other websites that are linked to this website. DURF accepts no responsibility or liability for such information.
DURF is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information on this website, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit the information compiled by DURF in this website at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. Users are responsible for making their own assessment of all information contained in this website and are advised to verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.
The content of this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials, is protected by copyright. DURF is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from DURF.
Information on this website is provided "AS IS" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. While you may download, display, print and reproduce information on this website in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, or non-commercial use, all other rights are reserved. Reproduction requests and copyright inquiries should be addressed to:
|By mail:||Secretariat, District Urban Renewal Forum|
|14/F, North Point Government Offices,|
|333 Java Road,|
|Or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
DURF is committed to ensuring that all personal data are handled in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. To this end, DURF undertakes to:
- collect adequate, but not excessive, personal data by lawful and fair means only for lawful purposes related to the functions or activities of DURF;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that the personal data collected or retained are accurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are to be used;
- erase personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are to be used;
- use the personal data collected only for purposes or directly related purposes for which the data were to be used at the time of collection, unless the individual concerned has given express consent for a change of use or such use is permitted by law;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that personal data are protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure or other uses;
- take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that a person can be informed of the kinds of personal data that DURF holds and the purposes for which the data are to be used; and
- permit persons to access and correct personal data of which they are the data subjects and process any such access/correction requests in a manner permitted or required by law.